FIRST SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2014
- In 2014, three new projects, two in South Africa and one in Puerto Rico, with a total of 36.7 MW have been completed.
- In 2015, the company will expand its business into new markets such as Central America, Japan and Middle East with four projects totaling 108.4 MW
Madrid, May 12, 2015. Gestamp Solar, the photovoltaic solar energy division of Gestamp Renewables, publishes its first Sustainability Report.
The company has a set...
II SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2014
- In 2014 Noblesfontein, its first wind farm in South Africa, with an installed capacity of 73.8 MW, which represents an investment of over 120 million euros, started operating.
- 17 wind farms in Poland, Belgium, Brazil, Turkey and Mexico are being building.
Madrid, May 12, 2015. Gestamp Wind, wind power subsidiary of Gestamp Renewables, specialized in the development, construction and operation of wind farms publishes its second Sustainability Report.
Madrid/Tokyo, March 9th, 2015.Gestamp Solar will start a new photovoltaic project in Japan, under the promotion measures by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry for the introduction of renewable energy in the country. The utility-scale project, located in Hirono town (Iwate Prefecture), will have an installed capacity of 24.78 megawatts (MW) over a total area of 40 hectares, and is situated on a former golf course.
Construction is expected to be completed within a one-year period, with the target of commencing energy production by May 2016, supplying...
Gestamp Wind has won a new energy sale for 20 years for a wind farm in Brazil.
The project is located in Rio Grande Do Norte and it will represent an investment of approximately 45 million Euro and an expected anual revenue of 5,6 million euro for these 20 years.
With this contract Gestamp Wind has achieved 464 MW in Brazil, 112 MW of which are operational, 128 MW are under construction this year, and the rest will be built during the 2015-...
- The Noblesfontein Wind farm has been successfully developed and became operational in July 2014
- Gestamp Group opened the biggest wind tower factory in Africa in Atlantis on the 5th of November 2014
- Gestamp Wind is participating in Round 4 of the REIPP programme with a further wind project.
(Madrid, 6 th November, 2014) Dionisio Fernandez, CEO of Gestamp Wind said “We have strong confidence in the South African REIPP programme despite temporary delays in the Round 3 closing and the announcement of Round 4 . The group...